Christmas is rapidly approaching and as of writing this post it is only eight days away. For US customers there is still time to place orders and have them arrive in time for x-mas. For International customers only expensive, expedited shipping methods will be able to get them there in time.
Please note that while we are continuing to get nearly all orders shipped out within 1-2 business days we CANNOT guarantee any delivery times. Delivery delays are very common this time of year as shipping volumes increase. We have no control over these delays.
The dates below are the cutoffs based on carrier provided transit times. These are based on all US locations, it may be possible to receive shipments faster to areas of the country closer to our Washington warehouse. Please contact us if you have any questions.
USPS - Lower 48 States
- USPS First Class: Thursday, Dec 19th
- USPS Priority: Friday, Dec 20th
- UPSP Priority Express: Monday, Dec 23rd
USPS - Alaska & Hawaii
- USPS First Class: Wednesday, Dec 18th
- USPS Priority: Thursday, Dec 19th
- UPSP Priority Express: Friday, Dec 20th
UPS - Domestic All Location
- UPS Ground: Friday, Dec 13th - PASSED
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Friday, December 19th
- UPS Next Day Air: Sunday, December 22nd
comments powered by Disqus