3.1" Polished Bumblebee Jasper Heart - Indonesia
A Note On Toxicity
Many websites list bumblebee jasper as a toxic mineral as it contains realgar which itself has a high arsenic content. But, the realgar within bumblebee jasper, in a polished state is not readily absorbed through the skin. So, it would be fairly safe to handle as long as you don't lick it, and we'd probably recommend washing your hands after handling just to be on the safe side.
The real danger would be to anyone cutting/polishing the stone or handling raw, unpolished bumblebee jasper. The dust created could easily be inhaled or ingested which would pose a serious health risk.